[How to make papaya soup？
】 _How to cook_How to cook
[How to make papaya soup?
】 _How to cook_How to cook
Those with weak spleen and stomach often have indigestion problems and appetite will be greatly reduced. In order to solve this problem, you can eat more foods for spleen and digestion. Here we recommend papaya soup. According to reports, eating papaya soup has veryGood role in promoting digestion. In addition, postpartum women should eat more papaya soup, which can penetrate the effect of breast milk. Here is how to cook papaya soup.
How to make papaya soup?
How to use Papaya Stewed Pork Ribs Soup Papaya Pork Ribs Soup Ingredients (6 cups of soup): 750 grams of Shih Tzu bone (chopped large pieces), 1 papaya (about 1000 grams), 60 grams of soy beans, 20 grams of yaozhu, 10 grams of tremella3 grams, 1 organic corn, 1 carrot, 1 teaspoon of northern apricot, 1 tablespoon of southern apricot, 6 measuring cups of cold water, 22 measuring cups of boiled water, 1/4 teaspoon of salted papaya pork ribs soup method 1, soy beans add enough water to soak3 hours; cut the corn into three equal parts; peel the carrots and cut into large pieces; soak the north and south apricots for 1 hour; soak the rinds with warm water for 20 minutes, then scrape off the white part at the bottom; peel and core the papayaCut into large pieces.
2, Yaozhu soaked in warm water for 30 minutes, soaked water for soup.
3. After the white fungus is rinsed, soak it in 3 measuring cups of water for 1 hour, and then cut off the harder part of the bottom with scissors, then tear the white fungus by hand.
4. Pour 6 measuring cups of cold water and pork ribs into the pot. After boiling over high heat, continue to cook for 4 minutes. After turning off the heat, remove the ribs and rinse them under the tap.
5. Pour 22 measuring cups of boiling water into the pot, add pork ribs, yaozhu, apricots, corn, carrots, soybeans, tangerine peel, boil and boil over high heat, cook for another hour.
6. Add papaya and white fungus, and continue to simmer for 30 minutes until there are 6 cups of soup left in the pot. Season with salt and serve.
Ingredients for red date catfish and papaya soup: catfish, papaya, red dates, salt, ginger, spring onion 1. Wash and cut the papaya, peel and remove the seeds and cut into pieces; wash the red dates with water.
2. Ginger shreds and shallots cut into sections.
3. Heat the wok and add the oil. Add the anchovy and fry until it is yellow on both sides.
4. Add water to the pot, boil over high heat, add anchovies, ginger slices, add red dates to boil over high heat, turn to low heat for 20 minutes.
5. Add the green onion segments and papaya pieces, cover with a lid and cook until the papaya is cooked through. Add salt for 2 minutes.